Thursday 29 August 2013

LEISURE CENTRALE MIX 3


 Here's a mix I've made which is a little more uptempo than the last two. I didn't want to come across as a downbeat kinda guy. I'm quite pleased with it apart from a few off segues here and there - I'm not Skrillex quite yet. It also closes with a number by my good friend Ruth Gordon which I've been meaning to post for a while. Top! This mix was made with soft beverages very much on the mind. I recommend you fetch yourself one. Tracklist:


 






 1. Né Ladeiras - Alhur





 2. Le Macchine - The Edge of Time




3. Marcos Valle - Nao Tem Nado Nao





4. Mudd & Pollard - Mawson's Walk





 5. Cal Tjader - Leyte




 6. Shadowfax - Tsunami




7. Illusion Orchestra - Autumn Leaves





 8. Merit Hemmingson - Nature Boy





 9. Kate B - Recashed




10. Clinic - Miss You (Daniele Baldelli & DJ Rocca Rmx)





 11. David Torn - Snapping The Hollow Reed





 12. Ruth Gordon & Russell Wickwar - Eye of the Sun
 

No comments:

Post a Comment